Sunday, 23 May 2010

Im never like thiss..
I always thought i was a happy person.
What happened?

No one to tell. Everyone thinks we're just a silly pair who dont really care for what happens whith or to eachotherr..
They're all so wrong..
Afterall.. your all i ever dreamt of, now.. i've found you. Your my life.. now your not here. I am a mess.
FaaaackingGreece.

I miss you. I miss EVERYTHING about you.
                                                                                                   I just want you back. Back here, to talk to when ever i need you.To see on a daily basis. To make me smile every hour of the day.
Nothings the same.
I still fall asleep thinking of you, but instead of being happy, im a mess.
I want you to come home. I want to be happy again. I want to be whith you again.
**Simpless.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive